Sooo... My first two days back after my 6 week Christmas break have finished. And tiring they were too. Only another five days to recover before the next two days. Heehee I know a lot of people would kill for that much time off but I tell you what it's a right pain in the bottom! I am sooo bored and end up with a social networking addiction. I need something to fill my time that involves less time on a computer! .... I already walk a lot and dance around my room like an idiot (with the door shut obviously), so exercise that is free and fun is already being done.... And if I read any more then when I do start assignments then I will never get any work done!
I got my first provisional mark back today - for my seminar presentation. 71% very happy with that as a first seminar as that would be a First grade if I didn't have to take into my assignments which I'm still waiting to hear the marks from. But a very good start and I am more than pleased with myself! ... Okay...Maybe very pleased with myself! Heehee
Also I got my report back from the initial needs assessment. Mair reckons I have Dyspraxia. Although when I scored in the superior and very superior categories for most of the tests I'm still not 100% sure why I needed the assessment. Oh well. At least I know now!
That's all for today Ravenskye City calls. Wow I'm sad
Azzie
No comments:
Post a Comment