Okay I know that as I write this nobody actually reads any of this complete gobledegook I insist on writing, but every now and then it makes me feel better to just put on here what I think about when I'm bored. For a few days now, well really ever since I started looking at a student summer jobs website I've really been interested in studying to be a TEFL (Teacher of English as a Foreign Language), but as with everything else it is so flaming expensive. But I have come up with a list of things I want to do in life, from thinking about teaching. Yes my mind works in mysterious ways, that's part of being Dyspraxic - being wired differently to other people. Anyway some people may call this a bucket list but I don't. See, if this was my bucket list then it would be a lot more fun and interesting and also fuller. No these are more a list of goals I want to achieve in life while doing the things on my bucket list. I know that only a handful of them will actually happen as things these days are just too damn expensive but this is my list of dreams!
In Life I Want To . . .
1. Get my Social Inclusion degree.
2. Gain a TEFL qualification.
3. Learn to surf.
4. Visit Moulin Rouge, Paris.
5. See a show on Broadway.
6. Be good at photography.
7. Travel by gondola in Venice.
8. Meditate at the Golden Temple, China.
9. Drive Route 66 (in a VW Camper or a pink Cadillac).
10. Train as a wedding planner.
11. Go snorkelling somewhere exotic.
12. Have fun in Disneyland.
13. Get drunk in Las Vegas.
14. Own a home.
15. Change something in the World - for the better.
This is not an exhaustive list of all I want to do but this is my main list of dreams. I wouldn't think any of them in particular are too much to ask for. And to a lot of people they are perfectly reasonable dreams to have. However there are many more things on my bucket list. But if I put that down on paper a lack of money and knowing that it will never be fulfilled depresses me so fo rnow at least, just my dreams are written down!! :)
Hugs and Kisses
XOXOXOXOX
No comments:
Post a Comment