Friday, 2 March 2012

dydd gwyl dewi hapus

Happy Saint David's Day! Yes I know I'm a day late but I was busy yesterday!

So nearly Mummy's birthday. I have lectures on Monday and Tuesday so gonna drive from Carms to Mold on Tuesday night. Have bought her tickets to watch Avenue Q in Rhyl on Friday. I am really excited because I've wanted to see it for ages! I hope it's as good as the reviews say, and I really hope my mum enjoys it!!

Nearly Mum's birthday means nearly mine too! I am so fed up of family asking what to get me. Just a card will do, I am perfectly happy with the sentiment that comes from a card! Oh well. I'm going to be doing a lot of driving over the next 4 weeks! Home on the 6th back on the 11th. Home on the 21st back on the 25th. Then home for Easter on the 28th! Phew. I hope my car is feeling up to it! heehee.

Not being home for Mother's Day means I have had to be prepared. I have bought Mum's, Nana's and Grandma's cards. They are in envelopes with stamps on and I have written a reminder on my calendar to actually post them on Tuesday 13th to give plenty of time! Also ordered a present for Mum, Nana and Rhianwen to be delivered on the Saturday morning, I just hope one of them will be home to collect it and pay for it.

Had my final assessments done. And they have decided it is Dyspraxia that I have, so I will get a new laptop which comes with a load of cool software to try and help me organise my thoughts onto paper. But when I was reading the form I was amazed at how much some of the bits of software cost on their own. I knew it would be a fair bit but I had no idea the amount of support I would be receiving. I am so glad I went for the assessment because now I know why I have always struggled to concentrate, and why I am easily bored. I hope that all this new equipment will make a difference to my work.


Dydd Gwyl Dewi Sant Pawb

Azzie XX MWAH XX


(it's nearly Spring)

No comments:

Post a Comment