Great song!!!
So anyway apparently I either don't exist or nobody wants me. Everyone was sent letters with their grades on Thursday, and okay everybody's grades were wrong or they had been told that they had withdrawn from the course, but still I didn't get a letter at all! Does that mean I just don't exist on the university system? Well apparently it has been sorted by the course co-ordinator and we should receive a new letter with actual grades sometime this week, and only the three people who left before christmas have been withdrawn. So will have to wait and see if I get a letter this week! Also I applied for playscheme back in February. Not heard back from them, however Kieran had a letter for an interview this morning! Fair enough him getting an interview but he applied the week after me, and I'm actually qualified :( he has done 2 days with Flintshire Youth Festival of Sport and is currently studying Public Services. I have BTTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Children's Care, Learning and Development, have worked as a one-to-one support worker and a classroom assistant in a primary school. I have done work experience for a theatre in education company, and work placements of 5 months each in 2 primary schools, a playgroup, a day nursery and an assessment centre for children with additional needs. I also have paediatric first aid, health and safety, food safety and have done forest schools awareness, chatterbox playtimes introduction, foundation phase training, braille, moon, Makaton, deaf-blind manual and Welsh for teaching assistants. Now I am studying Social Inclusion at University. Surely in a job working with children in a playscheme environment, running activities for their holidays then I am more qualified and experienced!??? I'm not begrudging him the job I just want to know what the point of me getting qualifications, experience and training is when at the end of the day they will interview people with next to no experiences and irrelevant qualifications. Sorry to rant, I just get frustrated, wondering why I bother at all! Good luck babe!! Fingers crossed for you.
xoxox
Azzie <3 *mwah*
No comments:
Post a Comment